Saturday, September 9, 2017

10 Days in.

Friends!

I'm sitting here on an early Sunday morning, slowly getting ready for church, checking emails, and feeling really grateful to be here - in this apartment, across the street from Cornerstone, in Chiang Mai, in Thailand - you get the point.

I have been super busy getting settled in and so haven't sat down to write the last several days. So, instead, I made a little video. Talking isn't my strong suit, so bear with me. : )



So, anyways. Things are great!

Contact: One of the incredible things about living in 2017 is that even though I am halfway around the world we can still communicate easily! 
- Email - david.emch@gmail.com
- Facebook - If you have messenger that's an easy way to communicate
- iMessage - my phone number is +66 93-125-9293
-Whatsapp - Whatsapp is a great texting app. If you have it or want to download it, you can find me with my phone number.

I will leave you with a couple prayer requests.
   - My Mom and Sister's family live down in Florida. Will you pray with me for their safety?
   - I would appreciate your continued prayers for my getting settled in.

Thanks! Talk to you soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment